Make sure you meet the entry requirements and eligibility criteria
Check all deadlines (both for scholarships and standard applications) and if the programme is opened for applications
1) Find out if you are:
- Programme- country student
- Partner- country student
2) Select and complete the relevant application form
- Partner Country Application Form
- Programme Country Scholarship Application Form
- Self Funding Application
1) Register on the UoG online application system, select “Full-time, Postgraduate Taught” (NOT “Erasmus”)
2) Start the online application process and complete all relevant sections
Guide to Applying Online
3) Complete, print, sign and upload (as pdf) the scholarship application form. Upload it in section
Make sure that you have uploaded all required documents before submitting the Programme Application online.
You can upload your English certificates or other documents afterwards via the Applicant Self-Service.
Press the “Submit” button in the end of your online application. You will receive a confirmation email containing your log-in details and applicant/student number. Please, accept this email as a confirmation of your submission.
If you are experiencing any problems with accessing the Applicant Self- Service, you can email your documents to our postgraduate admissions team at:
You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions sections: